There are a lot of data sources out there. A lot. Either already in structured files or accessible through some basic scraping, the sky is the limit. Here are a few that may help. You do not need to use these, but they are fairly diverse and may be a good alternative.
Checked on 19/Sep/2019.
- Freebase (Deprecated)
- Amazon's Public Datasets
- Wikipedia (typically smaller tables)
- Google Dataset Search
- Goodreads shows you pretty much every book in existence and who has read it and how.
- ComicVine (for comic book info, including characters, superpowers, etc.). Check also this GitHub project for an easy extractor.
- Book Cover Dataset
- Global Health Facts
- UN Data
- World Health Organization
- OECD Statistics
- World Bank
- CIA World Factbook (this GITHub project will help)