Métodos de Avaliação
Participação nas aulas (-0,5 valores por falta) e trabalho final com discussão.
Instructions for the preparation of the presentations:
- The presentation may be the projection of a Power Point or PDF file, or written on the black board, or a combination of both.
- The first slide (or cover of the black board notes) of the presentation should include clearly:
- Title of the presentation
- Name of the student
- Reference of the key article, in case the presentation is about a SINGLE article
- "Quantum Information Technologies, 2015/16"
- "Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa"
- Date of the presentation
- The presentation should include a final slide, with the conclusions or summary of the work discussed.
- References should be fully cited throughout the presentation, not referred to the end. However, a final slide summarizing all the references, already cited and for further reading, should be added in the end (or a bibliography section, in the case of the notes corresponding to the black board presentation).
- Students on a scholarship should acknowledge it explicitly, e.g. at the end of the presentation.
Instruction for the submission of the presentation files:
- Students have to submit the file of their presentation (Power Point or PDF), or/and the notes of what they will write on the black board (typed, or readable handwritten text scanned as a PDF file).
- The files have to be submitted via Fenix by 13/01/2016 at 14:00 (note: the files will not be public).
- Files should be named as in these examples (with the short version of your name and of the title):
- John Smith - Quantum Teleportation - QIT 2015-16.ppt
- John Smith - Quantum Teleportation - Calculations - QIT 2015-16.pdf
- To submit the files, login to Fenix, enter the Student section, choose Projects from the left menu, then choose the QIT course, and finally the option Submit project. For video instructions, see here.
- Fenix will only keep the last two uploaded files, and will not accept submissions after the deadline.