9 Fevereiro 2022, 17:18 • Miguel Filipe Leitão Pardal
The exam will be tomorrow afternoon, February 10th, 2022, at 15:30.
The duration of the exam is 1 hour and
· Identify ALL sheets. This is critical, because the exam sheets will be separated.
· Some questions are not the same in different versions of the exam.
· The value of the question is presented in squared brackets, e.g., [1v] = worth 1 value in 20.
· In the open-response questions:
- Read all paragraphs of the question before you answer the first one.
- Be objective and concise in your answer. Use only the space given.
- The exam can be answered in English or in Portuguese.
In the multiple-choice questions:
- Each question only has one fully correct option.
- If there is more than one correct answer, choose the stronger statement.
- A question has N options. In your answer, you can select one or more options. However, for each question, the grade is calculated given the options you selected, in the following way:
- The correct option is worth the full value of the question;
- Each incorrect option discounts 1/(N-1) of the value.
- For a question with N=4 options, you are undecided between two options, and select both: A and D.
- Assuming the correct answer is A, then the grade is 2/3 of question value
- (the right option A is worth 3/3 but the wrong option D discounts 1/3)
- Please write the answers of the multiple-choice questions in the table. This is critical, because
- all markings on the question text itself will be ignored.
- Write only capital letters (A, B, C, D, …) and inside the respective table cell.