Métodos de Avaliação
The evaluation has the following components:
- Exam (50%) Minimum grade: 8
- Project (40%) Minimum grade: 8
- Paper presentation and reviewing (10%)
ProjectThe project is split in two stages
- If grade of 2nd stage is higher than the grade of 1st stage then the final grade is the grade of the 2nd stage
- Otherwise the final grade is 50% of the 1st stage and 50% of the 2nd stage
Students might be subject to a final oral exam under the following conditions
- exam grade is higher than 17 values. If students opt out of the oral exam, the grade of the exam will be capped to 15.5.
- differrence between exam grade and project grade is larger that 4 values. If students opt out of the oral exam, the grade of both components becomes the grade of the lowest component.
- situations that might indicate fraudulent behavior. Oral exam is mandatory in these situations, not going to the oral implies a grade of "Not Evaluated" and hence failing the course.