20 Março 2018, 13:28 • Fernanda Maria Ramos da Cruz Margarido
The test will be in May 18th at 9:30
25 Fevereiro 2018, 18:17 • Fernanda Maria Ramos da Cruz Margarido
THEMES FOR WORKING GROUPS
Work # 1 – Recycling of HEV (hybrid electric vehicles) vs combustion vehicles (pay attention to the differences on material composition in both cases)
Work # 2 – Recycling of EV (electric vehicles) vs combustion vehicles (pay attention to the differences on material composition in both cases)
Work # 3 - Circular Economy of the aluminium industry
Work # 4 - Circular Economy of the platinium industry
Work # 5 –Circular Economy of Strategic Metals (you can choose only one material)
Work # 6 -Assessment of urban end-of life- products containing strategic metals.
Work # 7 - Dismantling of complex end-of-life products containing strategic metals (Difficulties, bottlenecks and costs associated).
Work # 8 - Intrinsic economic value of end-of-life (EOL) products containing strategic metals
Work # 9 - REE Recovery from End-of-Life NdFeB Permanent Magnet Scrap
Work # 10 – Problems with the deactivation and dismantling of Li-ion batteries
· Students who want to do work in the area of waste for energy, please contact Prof. Mário Costa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· If students are interested on other subjects, related with this course, you can do those works.
· Students must present a written work with a maximum of 20 pages, and an oral presentation (10min+5 discussion).
· It is mandatory to be present on the oral presentations of all works
· Please sent an e-mail (email@example.com) indicating the group and work