13 Fevereiro 2021, 16:20 • Rui Henriques
Second exam: provisory grades available.
Let us know if you find any incongruence.
25 Janeiro 2021, 15:43 • Rui Henriques
- the exam will be divided into two blocks of 1 hour each, with resolution to be performed using physical pen-and-paper, and 5 minutes after each block to upload answers via Fenix (or via e-mail to rmch AT tecnico.ulisboa.pt if something goes wrong)
- we will test photo uploading in the first 5 minutes of the exam for your comfort
- True-or-False will be reduced to approximately 6 values (~30 statements), 3 values per block.
Part I: 70 minutes for open calculus.
The open calculus statement is a single PDF page provided to your IST e-mail.
Please write the exam version and your IST number on all pages. Once time is over, you are not allowed to continue writing.
A buffer of 4 minutes after the ending time will be given for you to take a photo of your answers and send them to rmch AT tecnico.ulisboa.pt.
Please test beforehand that you can easily share photos via e-mail with a reasonable quality and compact size (<10MB).
Part II: 40 minutes of two rounds of 25 True-or-False statements each round (50 in total) via Quizzes Tutor
- Please change your username to have your name and IST number.
- Please guarantee that your camera is on and an angle is set where we can see your hands while solving the calculus part of the exam. If you are unable to adhere to this setup, please notify your faculty hosts.
- A single sheet with notes on both sides is allowed and should be captured by the camera angle. No other form of consultation is allowed.
During the open calculus,you are only allowed to use the keyboard/mouse sparingly.
- Students are eligible to be requested for oral examination. Failing to adhere to previous principles due to difficulties with the setup, distractions or non-conformity either mean mandatory oral examination or exam nullification.
21 Janeiro 2021, 00:07 • Rui Henriques
Provisory exam grades are available.
5 Janeiro 2021, 21:34 • Rui Henriques
- no registration is necessary
- please arrive 10 minutes earlier at A1 in Taguspark and V1.31
Refeitório Pav. Matemática (ground floor of mathematics building) in Alameda. Exceptionally, please note that a few students can be redirected from Refeitório to F4 room in Informatics I building, which can take up to 10 minutes walking
- you are allowed to bring a single A4 page with notes on both sides. Draft pages will be provided. Sign all pages
- exam is dimensioned for 2h. Exam duration is 2h30. Exam withdrawal allowed after 90 minutes of starting time
- please bring your non-graphical calculator
- Técnico guidelines apply: identification card is necessary and infractions abide by regulation
- students with valid COVID-19 allowance emmitted by Técnico encompassing the day of the exam are eligible for oral assessment. Please notify Rui until Jan 14 midnight and further instructions will be shared
Office hours: ongoing questions via e-mail. Zoom appointments for Wednesday Jan 13. Contact your faculty host in accordance with the content chapters of your questions.
20 Dezembro 2020, 16:57 • Rui Henriques
Thank you once again for your attendance and collaboration throughout this semester, and have all...
... a merry merry Christmas