Notes about the grading of the project:
- The course project has two different parts, with different delivery dates and each accounting for 50% of the project grade.
- Each part has 4 different exercises, which will be graded from 0 to 5 points.
- Exercises that involve a basic set of requirements to be implemented, plus a set of optional parts (i.e., improvements and innovative ideas that students can try), will be graded from 0 to 4 points for the mandatory part, plus with 1 extra point for the implementation of the extras.
- Each group will present the project in the end of the semester, explaining their implementation decisions. The final grades for both parts will be given after this presentation, although intermediary feedback regarding the first part will be provided a few weeks after the delivery of the first part.
- Students will be able to make small adjustments to the implementations for the exercises of the first part of the project, after the delivery and to be explained during the presentation of the project. The grading of each exercise, given as part of the intermediary feedback, will change by 1 point at most.