4 Maio 2021, 09:37 • Carlos Augusto Santos Silva
We will have 2 to 3 (I think we will need 3) extra classes to be held on Tuesdays 6:00 to 8:00 pm to go through the following topics:
- Installation of MoManI (standalone/web) & sources
- Introduction to OSeMOSYS – implementing a simple model in MoManI
- Further description of Assignment 3
- Setting up a reference model and BAU for Portugal
- Considerations on future Scenarios for PT
The idea is to cover the first 2 topics today. The discussion of A3, setting up the reference model and building the BAU for Portugal, along with discussion of scenarios will take place in the next (1 to 2) Tuesday workshop(s).
For those who can’t make it on Tuesdays:
- The workshops will be recorder so you can view them later and we’ll be available for questions;
- Alternatively, if you could provide an alternative slot, I can try to set up a second weekly session to go through the same materials;
- So please let me know if you are OK with just going through the recordings or let me know when you are available at the end of day so I can try to fit in an alternative session in the week.
Here is the zoom for the workshops: https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/j/84110826077 .