18 Janeiro 2021, 11:15 • Pedro Urbano Lima
As notas finais estão afixadas na página respetiva. Na ausência de quaisquer objeções a pauta será enviada para a Secretaria na sexta feira dia 22 de Janeiro.
3 Novembro 2020, 15:08 • Pedro Urbano Lima
The Mini-Project 1 report is due 6 nov 23:59. Each group must follow the guidelines for reporting and deliver its report in pdf format through fenix as a "Project" of "MiniProject 1".
22 Outubro 2020, 15:19 • Pedro Urbano Lima
Office hours days and times have changed:
- Pedro Lima's office hours (Wednesdays, ZOOM, 10:00-11:00)
- João Quintas' office hours (Thursdays, presencial LSDC4 and ZOOM, 11:00-13:00)
22 Setembro 2020, 19:24 • Pedro Urbano Lima
Changes with respect to what is written in the presentation slides, following today's class:
- groups will have 2 students each
- each real Thursday shift will have a total of 6 groups (3 presenting in odd weeks, 3 presenting in even weeks), in a total of 12 groups (there are two real Lab shifts every Thursday)
- groups presenting in odd weeks (3 in the 08:00-09:30 real shift, 3 in the 09:30-11:00 real shift) will be composed of students with odd numbers (enrolled in virtual shift A)
- groups presenting in even weeks (3 in the 08:00-09:30 real shift, 3 in the 09:30-11:00 real shift) will be composed of students with even numbers (enrolled in virtual shift B)
Given the number of elements per group, all members can one to Lab classes for presencial progress reports, in their assigned week.
- Odd shifts (A) will present on Oct 8, 22, Nov 5, 19, Dec 3, 14
- Even shifts (B) will present on Oct 15, 29, Nov 12, 26, Dec 10, 14
19 Setembro 2020, 18:50 • Pedro Urbano Lima
The first class of Introduction to Robotics will be introductory to the course and will be held remotely, using ZOOM (this link) on Tuesday 22/Sep, 11:00-12:30.