Project - Articles
The list of the proposed articles can be found here:
Note that the student(s) can choose any other article apart from those proposed above, but the paper should be validated by one of the professors.
Procedure to select an article:
- Choose an article from articles.pdf (link above)
- Check that this article has not been taken by another group in the file Groups.pdf (link above)
- Send an e-mail to ruben (at) lip.pt until November 5th indicating,
- Name and numbers of members in the group
- Number of article and title (example: article 1.1, "Flavour Conservation in Two Higgs Doublet Models")
Dates and format
- The proposed articles will appear on October 22nd.
- The article subject should be chosen until November 5th, sending an e-mail to ruben (at) lip.pt, indicating the chosen article, names and IST numbers of the persons in the group.
- The articles delivery deadline is December 21st. NEW date: January 6th!!
- The articles should be sent by e-mail in a pdf formart to jorge.romao (at) tecnico.ulisboa.pt.
- The article should be written in the format of a scientific paper of no more than 4 pages ( plus one with references).
- An example of the expected format outcome can be found here.
- Students can use their prefered editor but for students that want to use LATEX a template is provided (template.tar).
BibliographyApart from the standard searches in the web, more information can be found using the following sites:
- Experiments websites