15 setembro 2020, 11:45 • José Fernando Alves da Silva
Power Electronics for Electrical Energy (Electrónica de Energia) Classes will start next Monday 21 September 11h-12h30 room EA3.
- This class will be used for presentation, objectives, program, texts, grading, introduction,...
- Students are encouraged to bring in a smartphone, or tablet or laptop to all theoretical, practical and lab classes
- Due to COVID-19 students will register in each class via google-forms. Student capacity of EA3 is 18 students, while EA1 (wed 11h-12h30) is 30.
- Practical (exercises) classes will be tailored so that students can attend roughly 50% of the classes (E3 capacity is 25 students)
- All theoretical and exercises classes will have a Zoom link for remote attendance (see 1º Semestre 2020/2021 on the left menu).
- Laboratory classes will have groups of four students. In each lab only one student will be present in the lab, the student being responsible to set-up a zoom meeting or another form of sending the results to the remaining 3 students of the group
- Students will be informed about Lab security and working rules.