3 Outubro 2022, 12:16 • Miguel Marques
What is required in your weekly presentations (following our Syllabus)
- Detailed presentation (up to 10 slides / up to 10 minutes) of what the team did each week.
- Capacity to follow the assigned topics to be covered each week as outlined in the syllabus.
- Capacity to perform around 10 interviews with different stakeholders every week.
- Use of robust and relevant secondary and primary data.
- Quality of presentation.
- Team dynamics and engagement.
- Critical thinking and capacity to discuss the topics, and defend the key arguments/premises.
Please, do not forget that your project should be Evidence-based entrepreneurship (not “faith-based”)
- Students need to “get out of the building”
- Time management: intense and fast
- Community: every class member must actively comment the other teams
Teams should upload their slides in Fenix the day before the presentation’s date (until 23:00h)
(around one minute per slide)
- Cover slide with number of interviews performed during the week/total number of interviews
- WHY - Identify and Discuss the key problem/challenge/need/concept
- WHAT - Hypotheses about potential solutions and expected impact
- WHO - Identify the market type and market size
- HOW – Operationalization. Resources and Processes needed
- Propose experiments to test points 2 to 5 above
Note: If you need you can use more than one slide for each point, as long as the total is up to 10 slides.