E. Awards@Técnico ? 2019 Edition
E.Awards@Técnico aims to support and reward the best projects developed in Entrepreneurship Courses:
- Technology-Based Entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Transfer;
- Product Development and Entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurship in Bioengineering;
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Science Management.
Every student who is attending Master Level Entrepreneurship Courses in this semester are candidates to get these prizes. To formalize the participation, a member of the team has to fulfill the application form and submit it in time (see Deadlines)
- Best E.Project Award by Santander ? 2000? ? 1 prize of two thousand euros
- 2 Honorable Mentions by Armilar Ventures ? 2 * 500? ? 2 honorable mentions of five hundred euros each.
- 25 to 29 november 2019: deadline for apllications submission.
- december 6th 2019: announcement of the 12 selected projects.
- 16 to 20 december 2019: public session; every team will have a 3 minutes pitch followed by jury feedback. The winners will be announced in the end of the session.
A representative from Santander, a representative from Armilar and three entrepreneurs alumni from Técnico.