- Project 1 - Lexical Analyzer using the Lex Unix Tool
- Project 2 - Parser using the YACC Unix Tool
- Project 3 - Intermediate Code Generation
The Project must be delivered using the respective Project Module in the CVS Repository, using the appropriate CVS commands. To make sure your files are properly commited in the Repository just perform CVS ls in your module.
No other form of delivery will be accepted.
Project Module Content
- Must contain all the files necessary to compile the project.
- Must not contain any binary file. This includes zip, rar, tar archives of your project.
- May contain directories but remmember that the Makefile MUST BE in the Project Module main directory.