Métodos de Avaliação
The final grade is the result of adding the following components:
- Group component – challenges: 50% (minimum grade: 8 values; groups have 5 members)
- Report and presentation I: 20%
- Report and presentation II: 30%
- Individual component: 50%
- Final test: 45% (minimum grade: 9 values)
- Kahoot: 5% (optional: opting out should be comunicated by email until September 28; in this case, the 5% are added to the final test)
Student workers may require the final grade to be 100% the final test; this information must be comunicated by email until September 28.
The final grade of the students evaluated in special exam period is 100% the test grade.
Details on all evaluation components and deadlines are available in file "EvaluationRulesCIO1819.pdf" (see Evaluation folder).