Anúncios

Resultados do Exame

14 Julho 2019, 03:36 Adélia da Costa Sequeira dos Ramos Silva

Os resultados do exame já estão disponíveis na página da cadeira.


EXAM

2 Julho 2019, 21:55 Adélia da Costa Sequeira dos Ramos Silva

The exam will take place at room 5.18 (July 3, 15h00).



EXAM

26 Junho 2019, 18:28 Adélia da Costa Sequeira dos Ramos Silva

We scheduled the exam for July 3rd, at 3 pm (room to be indicated). This date cannot be postponed or anticipated.

It is possible to repeat Part 1, Part 2 or both parts. 
Please write me an email if you are interested in coming to the final exam.

The written evaluation (based on tests or exam) counts 75% to the final mark. The remaining 25% will be added through the evaluation of the computational work.


TEST 2 - Results

26 Junho 2019, 18:19 Adélia da Costa Sequeira dos Ramos Silva

The results of Test 2 are already published. 


TEST 1 - Results

3 Junho 2019, 02:45 Adélia da Costa Sequeira dos Ramos Silva

The results of Test 1 will be published today. 

You can revise your test and confirm the mark on tuesday, June 4 at 4 pm in my office, 5.33.