Mobility for Studies
Important Information and Procedures
- Applications to the Mobility
Programmes for Studies, for national and international INCOMING
mobility students (2nd semester 2017/2018), are open from 15th
October to 15th November 2017.
More information available in https://ai.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/en/programas-de-estudo/candidaturas/candidaturas-in/ and in FAQ.
E-mails for inquiries at the IST Mobility Office (NMCI) can be found here, according to the type of mobility programme.
- Mobility studies at the IST can only be carried out at the Master level (2nd Cycle), the teaching language being English.
web pages for searching subjects, their location in the course (year and semester), teaching load and ECTS credits :
- Curriculum of the Integrated Master in Chemical Engineering - MEQ (for mobility: subjects of the 4th and 5th years only): https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/cursos/meq/curriculo (then change to English and click on the "Ano/Semestre" tab)
- Curriculum of the Master in Chemistry - MQ (for mobility:
subjects of the 1st and 2nd years): https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/cursos/mq/curriculo (then change to English and
click on the "Ano/Semestre" tab)
- Curriculum of the Integrated Master in Materials Engineering - MEM (for mobility: subjects of the 4th and 5th years only): https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/cursos/mem/curriculo (then change to English and click on the "Ano/Semestre" tab)
- During the mobility, the students may have to change the subjects in their initial Learning Agreement owing, for example, to overlapping schedules, subjects not offered in a particular semester, subjects exceptionally not offered in English, etc.Therefore, students should propose changes in the curricular units, in agreement with their home mobility coordinators and fill in the "Changes to the StudyPlan" form, indicating the subjects to be deleted and the new ones to be added. This document must be signed by the student and the IST departmental academic mobility coordinator, and then delivered at the NMCI until the 31st October (1st semester) or 31st March (2nd semester), who will introduce the changes in FENIX.In the case of the Erasmus+ program, students should complete the section entitled "During the Mobility" of the Learning Agreement form, where they will list the changes in relation to the initial Learning Agreement (which should match the alterations listed "Changes to the Study Plan" form). This section must be signed and stamped by the IST departmental academic mobility coordinator and by the student. The student will send the signed agreement to the home university for signing and stamping and archiving.
- After the mobility, the NMCI will issue a "Transcript of Records" and send it to the student's home Mobility Office.