Workshop on Sustainability Function Deployment (SFD)
November 28th - December 2nd 2016
Room 0.75 Taguspark Campus
The Department of Engineering and Management, of Instituto Superior Técnico is pleased to announce the 2016 Workshop on Sustainability Function Deployment (SFD) - Practitioner Qualification Program - RENASE (Sustainable Restauration of the Natural and Socioeconomic Capital). This workshop has been given all over the world in top leading universities (e.g. Harvard Business School) and it is our pleasure to hold it here.
Summary of the Workshop
Sustainability Function Deployment is a method that integrates the strategic planning, deployment and continuous improvement of the functions and characteristics of products, services and projects that assure stakeholders’ satisfaction maximizing the environmental, social economic value added without let any one behind.
Through this SFD practitioner qualification program, participants will gain advantage in the professional career, deepen the knowledge and demonstrate expertise in Sustainability Function Deployment of products, services and projects.
- Understand the stakeholders’ materiality, global ecological footprint of the human activity and the sustainability impact of the life cycle of products, services and projects.
- Manage the complexity of the stakeholders’ sustainability priority needs to better define the correlation of the financial drivers and sustainability drivers for SMARTER business, organization and community’s’ sustainability decisions.
- Leverage the knowledge to deploy functions and requirements of products, service and projects to produce and supply better, use and dispose responsible to assure stakeholders’ sustainability needs satisfaction without letting any one behind.
- Acquire facilitation skills and tools to conduct GEMBA social interventions and work with human thinking ideas to instill a culture for responsible consumption and reciprocity to compensate the ecological foot print.
This workshop is a certified program which gives participants a final certification on Sustainability Function Deployment (SFD).
More detailed program can be found here.
Coordination and Speakers
Fees and Registration:
Until the 13th November:
- Students – 150 €
- Professors at Universities – 200 €
- Companies’ participants – 400 €
After the 13th November:
- Students – 200 €
- Professors at Universities – 250 €
- Companies’ participants – 500 €
Fees include: Coffee-breaks / Materials / Practitioner Qualification Program Certificate
Register: email@example.com (In order to complete the registration, please include your name, address and VAT registration number for invoice purposes)
Deadline for Registrations:
November 13th - Limited number of participants (only the registrations which have been paid will be considered)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back Office Support: Fátima Jacinto – DEG (Phone: + 21 8417203) / Celeste Silva– DEG (Phone: + 21 8417981)